Read Letter to mark zuckerberg (poetry) written by george daybor


This poem was published on poetry nation on 20/03/16.
http://www.poetrynation.com/poem.php?id=80758
Written by george daybor.
Instagram: @iam_daybor.

I wonder what my life would have been like without facebook.
Am so thankful to facebook, otherwise I would have to call 4057 people every morning to let them know I just ate breakfast.
The last time I got blocked from facebook, I was roughed to a hospital.
Thank God am addicted to facebook not drugs.


Facebook never forgets to remind me about my friend’s birthday including myself.
Facebook is the only place people talk to a wall and don’t look like an idiot.
Facebook has given me thousands of friends, when people hate me real life.
In case, anyone want to jail me, just lock me up on facebook, I will stay life imprisonment.

If facebook was a school, i would have perfect attendance.
If facebook was a country, i would be the best citizen.
If facebook is a joke, i would never stop laughing.
If facebook is a sin, i would enjoy every temptation.

Facebook is a prefect place to be because when my enemies had  evil plans for me, they always post it on facebook.
I suggest facebook should have limit on how many times relationship status can be changed, after five times, it should default to 'unstable'.
If am not on facebook for a day, call the police!!!
Thank you mark Zuckerberg, you made facebook just for me.

0 Comments